May 9, 2014
March 12, 2013
October 16, 2012
February 28, 2012
Garden Web Series Videos
Watch professionally produced garden videos featuring garden designer and host Shirley Bovshow.
Videos from garden web series, "Garden World Report," "Garden Center TV" and "Garden Makeover TV" produced by Garden World Media.
'Way to Grow" and "Gardens of the Rich and Famous" by Meredith Studios and Australian garden TV show, "Garden Gurus!"
- Tomato growing tips from @EdenMaker!
- Shirley Bovshaw shares a few tips on gardening your tomato plants!
Watch Home and Family weekday mornings at 10a/9c on Hallmark Channel!
- Home & Family - How to Plant and Grow Sunflowers
- Garden designer Shirley Bovshow shows how to turn an existing patch of garden into a beautiful sunflower bed. Shirley walks us through the planting process and discusses the growth rate and upkeep. With these tips, you should expect to see sunflowers blooming in just 5-6 days!
- Home & Family - How to Make a Simple Garden Tool Organizer
- Garden designer Shirley Bovshow shows how to make simple and effective garden tool organizing system. Using a vertical garden post, Shirley shows how to create a simple space-saving system that's sure to make all your gardening tasks a breeze! Shirley even shows how you can find an extra use for that old Christmas tree stand.
- Home & Family - Growing a Garden in a Small Space
- Garden designer Shirley Bovshow shows how to make the most of a small space with her tips on making a multi-level garden. Shirley's tops a great for anyone living in an apartment or for someone gardening in another small space. Shirley also gives some great tips on incorporating an arbor into your garden.
- It's tomato time in the garden with @EdenMaker!
- Shirley Bovshow tells you about some exciting new summer salads! She explains the difference between determinate and indeterminate tomatoes!
Catch Home and Family weekday mornings at 10a/9c on Hallmark Channel!
- Home & Family - How to Grow Vegetables on your Patio
- Garden Designer Shirley Bovshow shows how to grow an entire vegetable garden in containers on our patio. Shirley plants a wide variety of veggies, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplants, and peppers. Shirley explains the amount of sunshine the plants require, as well as how to feed and care for them.
- Home & Family - Turning Store Bought Kiwi into beautiful Kiwi Vines
- Shirley Bovshow demonstrates how to get seeds and pulp out of a store bought kiwi and grow an entire plant of our own. She shows us how to prep the seeds for sprouting, which takes 1-3 weeks. Then, Shirley tells us how to tell blossomed female and male plants apart.
- Home & Family 2119 - Tips on Prepping your Lawn this Spring
- Garden Designer Shirley Bovshow shares tips on how to get your lawn ready for spring. While spring can't come fast enough for most of the country, the thaw will also reveal parts of your lawn that will need some work. From dead grass buildup to snow mold, Shirley walks you through some simple steps to making sure you have a healthy lawn all year long.
- Home & Family - Creating an Emerald Isle Tabletop Garden
- Garden designer Shirley Bovshow demonstrates how to bring Ireland to your living room with her Emerald Isle tabletop garden. Not only is it a perfect St. Patrick's Day craft, Shirley's Emerald Isle garden is also a wonderful way to incorporate non-traditional plants into your home décor.
- Shirley Bovshow's Mini Rose Garden on Home and Family Show
- Shirley Bovshow creates a miniature garden with inexpensive roses from the supermarket and repurposed glass bottles as arbors! Perfect Valentine's craft!
Watch on the Hallmark Channel, Wed. Feb 5, 2014 @ 10AM PST and rerun on Thursday, Feb. 6 @ 12PM PST. Watch the segment any time after these dates on HallmarkChannel.com on Home & Family page.
Garden World Report Show
The Garden World Report is a garden entertainment and news magazine show featuring the "Who's Who" of the gardening world as contributors!
Stay current with international gardening events, garden media personality and author interviews, live shows, how-to garden videos, garden tours, new product and plant profiles and more.
Garden Center TV
Learn about the latest garden products, trends and new plant introductions for your garden as seen in garden shows all over the world!
Garden Center TV is presented by Shirley Bovshow and her posse of garden experts and award winning authors and bloggers.
Garden Makeover TV
Watch the first professionally produced garden makeover series created specifically for the web!
Garden Makeover TV features Shirley Bovshow and her real life landscaping projects.
- Twitter: @GardnMakeoverTV
- Hashtag: #GardnMakeoverTV
- Facebook: Garden Makeover TV
- URL: http://www.GardenMakeoverTV.com
Please share these videos with your friends by embedding on your blogs, websites and Facebook pages.